Movie Play, Script Writing Community
Movie Play is simple to understand: you can create a page for a movie script and then the internet community can write things to that script.
Start directly: You have an idea for a movie: To create a community page for your movie idea write a "working title" for your script into the search field, then search, a page will tell you that the page you searched does not exist of course, then click create page, read the text that appears. enter your idea and don't forget to save.
Movie Play is script writing on movie scripts where everybody can write something. By submitting an idea you admit that everybody can use it in every form. You are welcome as an author: Click Edit in the top right corner of any script and contribute your ideas. If you want to work more with this site read: How to use Movie Play. Keep copies of what you write also on your computer.
Scriptwriting Community, Movie Play Home
How to use Movie Play
How to write a movie script
After saving whatever you wrote you will be asked to type "go" into a text field as a captcha and then save again. You give your ideas completely to the scriptwriters community here. In turn: Every script idea you see on this page is yours to use in any way and also sell the product you make from it.
- 14:41, 4 June 2020 (diff | hist) . . (+109) . . m Majors Things To Consider About Web Hosting Companies (current)
- 14:32, 4 June 2020 (diff | hist) . . (+5,154) . . N Hosting Your Affiliate Website (Created page with "And even if you do have a store front in town, web users employ digital assets for everything from comparison shopping to snagging a printable set of directions to your store...") (current)
- 11:56, 4 June 2020 (diff | hist) . . (+5,213) . . N Affordable Dental Website Hosting (Created page with "Any one can become a web hosting host. In fact, there are thousands of host resellers - small businesses that rent server space at wholesale prices and sell that space at reta...") (current)
- 11:53, 4 June 2020 (diff | hist) . . (+5,220) . . N Tips For Finding Effective Website Hosting (Created page with "Of the 14 calls I received three correct and very helpful solutions to my problem. The others were wrong or I received no effort to answer my question. Sometimes I would recei...") (current)
- 07:32, 4 June 2020 (diff | hist) . . (+5,465) . . N 3 Things A Good Web Hosting Company Needs (Created page with "An FTP client, (which stands for File Transfer Protocol) is software that allows you to upload web files (web hosting pages, content, etc...) on to the web. When you are ready...") (current)
- 04:25, 4 June 2020 (diff | hist) . . (+5,280) . . N Cheap Web Hosting Vs. Free Hosting (Created page with "One awful thing that happened is that one of those calls, I waited for 1 hour and 36 minutes, and right after I had made the tech understand my question, my phone died. I had...") (current)
- 22:42, 3 June 2020 (diff | hist) . . (+5,146) . . N Choosing Good Hosting Services For Your Home Business - 5 Critical Questions To Consider (Created page with "Bandwidth: Bandwidth is a deciding factor if your website eats up a lot of bandwidth. Bandwidth is calculated monthly and it is the total amount of data transfer that takes pl...") (current)
- 22:41, 3 June 2020 (diff | hist) . . (+366) . . N User:GordonEverson41 (Created page with "Shane Dake is his name and he feels comfortable when people use the full name. Procuring is what he does and he will not change it anytime soon. To coolect bottle tops is one...") (current)